WE ARE GROWING! Busy Workers’ Compensation Law Firm in need of a full time Legal Secretary / Case Assistant with at least one (1) year of workers’ compensation experience. Seeking an CONFIDENT, INDEPENDENT, DETAILED ORIENTED AND CARING assistant who needs very little supervision but can also work in a team environment.
Some responsibilities but not limited to the following:
• Familiar with Case Management
• Filing and serving Workers’ Compensation documents
• Prepare Medical Record Addendums for Doctors Letters
• Prepare Proofs of Service
• EAMS Compliant
• Formatting, editing letters and documents
• Familiar in Workers Comp legal terminology
• Copy records for evaluations
• Schedule depositions and cross examinations of doctors/experts
• Schedule med-legal evaluations - AME / PQME / IME
• Must be proficient with Excel, Word, Outlook and general office equipment
• Excellent grammar and communication skills
• Must have a strong work ethic and have a professional and positive attitude.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
• Dependable, work independently under minimal supervision with strong attention to detail
• Must be reliable, punctual and have reliable transportation
• Must have good communication skills and pay attention to detail
• Must be organized, hardworking and a team player
Only serious applicants with the necessary requirements will be considered. MUST SUBMIT RESUME IN PDF. SUBMISSIONS WITHOUT A RESUME WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Applicant is subject to a 90-day probationary period. No phone calls.
Please Email Resume To: Nikki@JLFAttorneys.com